- Find the answers to your specific Medicare questions relating to CAHs and RHCs
- Understand outpatient observation, inpatient status rules, and UR requirements at CAHs
- Submit accurate claims to Medicare, including CAH Part B inpatient billing
- Ensure appropriate reimbursement from Medicare for outpatient, inpatient, and swing bed services, including the application of the patient’s financial responsibility
- Research and resolve claim edits that cause denials and delay revenue in your CAH or RHC
- Understand RHC reporting of revenue codes, HCPCS codes, and related charges for all services provided
- Explain the AIR payment in independent and provider-based RHCs, including the application of Medicare Part B deductible and coinsurance
- Implement best practices to receive the revenue you deserve for your CAH and RHC while staying in compliance with the regulations
Course Materials – All course materials were custom developed for this intensive learning format.
Hands-On Learning – A quiz is provided at the end of each module to assess student comprehension and identify areas for further discussion.
Pre-approved CEU’s - The course has been approved by multiple organizations for CEU’s. For an accurate list, see the HCPro Boot Camp website.
Who should attend?
- Finance and reimbursement personnel
- Case Managers
- Charge master personnel
- Billers and coders
- Medical records/health information personnel
- Clinical department personnel
- Provider-based clinic personnel
- Revenue managers
- Compliance officers and auditors
- Registration personnel
- Medicare Advantage and MAC personnel
- Healthcare lawyers, consultants, and CPAs
- Legal department personnel
How does the Live Virtual Medicare Boot Camp®—Critical Access Hospital and Rural Health Clinic Version work?
This class is 8 sessions held Mondays – Thursday. Class times are 8:00 am to 12:30 pm.
There are 30 spaces available. Slots will be filled on a first-come, first- serve basis. After the class is full, a waiting list will be implemented for anyone interested.
We’re proud to work with HCPro. They have a proven record of excellence in training and education products and services and I know that you will be pleased with the Boot Camp as well. We look forward to seeing you in class!